Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

If I did not earn more than 200.00 in 2017 above SS

Customer Question
If I did not...

If I did not earn more than 200.00 in 2017 above SS considering I am 75 now do i havw th

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

O file and pay taxes.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/20/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Whether or not you file a tax return is NOT based on your age. It is based on your income.

If your only income is from Social Security and you received an additional $200 for the entire year from whatever source, you do not have to file a tax return.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb