Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

The question I asked yesterday was (When will Lane send the…

Customer Question
The question I asked yesterday...
The question I asked yesterday was (When will Lane send the information to me that he said would be sent by e-mail the SAME day we talked?) It's been almost a week.
Bill Webster***@******.***
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 3 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

You must have spoken to Lane on the phone. I will send him a message to let him know you are still waiting