Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My tax return refund is being processed at the IRS, bit it…

Customer Question
My tax return refund...

My tax return refund is being processed at the IRS, bit it has an incorrect routing and account number. Anything I can do?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Was prepared by a gentleman in Massachusetts, and I’m in Florida. He said to check “where’s my refund,” which I did.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No. I don’t think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/20/2018
Tax Professional: Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. You will have to call the IRS to stop the direct deposit and they will mail you the refund. See the below link from the IRS for more information.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Fred

https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/refund-inquiries/refund-inquiries-18

Thanks very much.

My pleasure. Hope everything works out. If you can do me a favor and rate my service I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Just wanted to follow up and see if you have any other questions. If finished, please take some time to rate my service!