Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How are you. I have Ssdi and want to know about gains from…

Customer Question
Hi how are you ...

Hi how are you

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have Ssdi and want to know about gains from day trading

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I would like to know if I could have money in the bank and in the future purchase a home

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Tax Professional: taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 months ago
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

I collect Ssdi with medicare. I just made 14 thousand dollars day trading crypto currencies will that affect me at all
I rather speak through writing
As I stated, day trading is not considered a self employment activity. So it will not affect your SSDI.
Tax Professional: taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago

Do you have any questions? I have not heard back from you.

Thanks!