Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Anne, Are you still available for Tax Questions?

Customer Question
Hello Anne, Are you still available...
Hello Anne,
Are you still available for Tax Questions?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/20/2018
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 4 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Hi Lane...Yes, I do need to ask you some tax questions. I'm catching an airplane home today...so I will contact you in the Next Couple of Days.
Thanks You,

Sounds good. I'll be here John.