Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I filed my tax return (e FILED) with Turbo tax on 2/19/18. I…

Customer Question
I filed my tax...

I filed my tax return (e FILED) with Turbo tax on 2/19/18. I cannot find out any info about the status of refund. Can you help?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have tried with Turbo tax and with Irs refund line and I can.t get ant info.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I don't know that I need a Accountant , just help on finding the status of my return.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/19/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

When you efile your tax return through TurboTax, once you transmit your return, you will receive two emails from TurboTax.

The first email tells you that your return was TRANSMITTED.

The second email tells you that your tax return was ACCEPTED or REJECTED by the IRS.

Did you receive both emails after you efiled?