Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I filed my taxes with Turbo Tax yesterday. I am getting a…

Customer Question
I filed my taxes...

I filed my taxes with Turbo Tax yesterday. I am getting a refund and by mistake put a bank account that is closed. How do I change it to my current bank account?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need to know how to get my current account number to the IRS.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/19/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Once your return has been efiled, you cannot change your direct deposit information.

Once the IRS receives notification that your refund cannot be deposited, the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to you at the address on your tax return.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb