Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I've entered everything except my K1 Form 1041. I thought I…

Customer Question
I've entered everything except...

I've entered everything except my K1 Form 1041. I thought I had agreed to buy the Premier Turbo Tax, but it never asks me for my K-1

Accountant's Assistant: When did you last update Premier?

Never

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Premier?

I have not tried to upgrade it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/19/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What version of TurboTax do you have?

TurboTax does NOT ask you to enter a K-1 or any other information.

Let me know what version of TurboTax you have and I will be able to let you know if you have to upgrade.

Thank you.

I have Premier TurboTax

Thank you. Give me a moment.

You can enter the K-1 in that version.

Go to Income

Scroll down to Business Investment and Estate/Trust Income

Click start next to Schedule K-1

Follow the prompts.