Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Form 709 review: I need a last look at my Form 709 before I…

Form 709 review: I need a...
Form 709 review:
I need a last look at my Form 709 before I mail it. I would prefer Dr. Fiona Chen if she is available. I'll attach the forms next.
Answered in 6 days by:
3/25/2018
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

I'm Fiona, former IRS revenue agent. I am looking at your question and will get back to you soon. Fiona Chen, MPA, Ph.D., CPA, ABV, CFF, CITP,IMTA

Dear Customer,

I am sorry that I did not see the question until now.

I used my software to simulate and comes up with a similar but slightly different result.

My line 4 is $110,920.

If you have submitted the form to the IRS, don't worry. They will send you adjusted tax return if they find numbers to be different than yours.

The most important thing is that you have all the lines show up with numbers and lines show up with no numbers. They are all correct.

Regards,

Fiona

Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen