Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need the uber driver tax summary for 2017. I want to know…

Customer Question
I need the uber...

I need the uber driver tax summary for 2017

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I want to know how many miles and fees for the year forms to send to h&r block

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/19/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 3 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Log into partners.uber.com and click on the "Tax Information" tab. From there, you'll be able to click "Download" next to your tax forms when they are available.

A positive 5 star rating is appreciated so I am credited

Checking to see if you were able to get the form and information you asked about.