Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am trying to enter the lump some of money i received this…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to enter the lump some of money i received this year for prior two years

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway, windows 7

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I did say anything was going on with my computer. i am asking about a lump sum payment from social security from 2016, 2015

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 2 days by:
3/20/2018
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 month ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS