Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I'm receiving Error code #180002 and can't find what it

Customer Question
I'm receiving Error code...

I'm receiving Error code #180002 and can't find what it relates to.

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

TurboTax Home and Business for 2017. The error comes up when I try to Net file with CRA

Accountant's Assistant: When did you last update Home and Business?

That was my first attempt to a solution. The software was and still is up to date.

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Home and Business?

I've Net filed 2 other returns, mine and my wife. The Third return is my daughter which is not processing with CRA. She has a small business for the last number of years which I've processed through the return. She also has a US W-2 which we're reporting

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The error message also states " A financial statement is one or more of the following forms: Form T776, Form T2125, Form T2042, Form T1163, Form T1273 and Form T2121" I don't know why this verbage appears on the error report.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/18/2018
Tax Professional: crash2199,
 replied 4 months ago
crash2199

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

still need assistance
I'm sure we can resolve this without a phone call
I've been using this software for over 10 years so not a novice.
Tax Professional: crash2199,
 replied 4 months ago

This appears to be more of a tax question than a software issue. I will have to moved to a tax category.