Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I'm receiving Error code #180002 and can't find what it

Customer Question
I'm receiving Error code...

I'm receiving Error code #180002 and can't find what it relates to.

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

TurboTax Home and Business for 2017. The error comes up when I try to Net file with CRA

Accountant's Assistant: When did you last update Home and Business?

That was my first attempt to a solution. The software was and still is up to date.

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Home and Business?

I've Net filed 2 other returns, mine and my wife. The Third return is my daughter which is not processing with CRA. She has a small business for the last number of years which I've processed through the return. She also has a US W-2 which we're reporting

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The error message also states " A financial statement is one or more of the following forms: Form T776, Form T2125, Form T2042, Form T1163, Form T1273 and Form T2121" I don't know why this verbage appears on the error report.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/18/2018
Tax Professional: crash2199,
 replied 1 month ago
crash2199

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
still need assistance
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sure we can resolve this without a phone call
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've been using this software for over 10 years so not a novice.
Tax Professional: crash2199,
 replied 1 month ago

This appears to be more of a tax question than a software issue. I will have to moved to a tax category.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney