Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My 16 Schedule E's are not showing up on my tax return,

Customer Question
My 16 Schedule E's...

My 16 Schedule E's are not showing up on my tax return, therefore, my return is not correct. I need help BAD.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Why are my Schedule E's not showing up on my tax return. This effects Depreciation also. Please help me

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

None that I know/

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/17/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What tax software program are you using?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
TaxAct

I am not familiar with TaxAct. I will opt out so another expert can assist you.

Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 month ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Multiple Schedule Es are not sent with your return. If you look at the one Schedule E you have , you should see the totals for all listed on lines 23a through 23e'

23a Total of all amounts reported on line 3 for all rental properties . . . .

23 b Total of all amounts reported on line 4 for all royalty properties . . . .

23 c Total of all amounts reported on line 12 for all properties . . . . . .

23 d Total of all amounts reported on line 18 for all properties . . . . . .

23 e Total of all amounts reported on line 20 for all properties

Check that and please let me know if you see the amounts there.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No there is zero amounts on the tax return. Also, you keep asking for my payment information. I sent it and may have sent it twice. Please do not charge me double

I am going to send your post to Customer Service so they can correct any payment information. They can make sure you are not charged twice.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please call. You are still aSKING FOR PAYMENT. wHY DO i HAVE TO KEEP PAYING FOR tAXACT'S MISTSAKE?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
aRE YOU STILL THERE. i AM WAITING. i NEED TO GET THIS SETTLED ASAP.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you know the answer to my question? I have been on the phone all day yesterday trying to get this settled and have been trying for over 2 hours today. Don't anybody know the answer?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do I have to pay again before you call me? What are we waiting on?
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4