Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I dont know what to select for box 14 because in my W-2 form…

Customer Question
I dont know what...

I dont know what to select for box 14 because in my W-2 form it says VDI

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Well I also don't understand box 12.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/17/2018
Tax Professional: taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

You must be in California. VDI stands for Voluntary Disability Insurance. It is not deductible for Federal, and may not be for CA.

If you are using TurboTax, you go into the box 14, and on the drop down menu, choose "Other - not on the list above" and this should work.

What are your Box 12 questions?