Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I was entering data and all was OK till I wanted to enter…

Customer Question
I was entering data...

I was entering data and all was OK till I wanted to enter pension from the U.K. then all Hell happened.

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LENOVO G50

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your G50? What have you tried so far?

I entered my turbo tax last year with no problems.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want to know is how do I enter my UK pension for the year.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
3/16/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 5 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Once you are logged in to your TurboTax account and in your tax return,

Under Income

Pension 1099-R

I'll type it in myself

Tell Us Which 1099-R You Have, check the box "I need to prepare a substitute 1099-R" and follow the prompts.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb