Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

WHEN REQUESTING A COPY OF YOUR FILING, DO I USE MY HUSBAND…

Customer Question
WHEN REQUESTING A COPY...

WHEN REQUESTING A COPY OF YOUR FILING, DO I USE MY HUSBAND SSN SINCE HIS NUMBER IS FIRST ON THE FORM?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I NEED A COPY OF MY LAST TWO YEARS OF FILING. MY HUSBAND AND I FILED JOINTLY. HIS SSN IS LISTED FIRST ON THE 1040.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

YES, HE HAD OUR TAX PERSON E-FILE IN MY ABSENT. I DONT HAVE A COPY. WHAT IS THE BEST ROUTE TO TAKE I ASKED FOR A COPY AND YET TO RECEIVE IT

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/16/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Great Question. You would request it under your husband's social security number. Did you request the form via phone or online? Thank you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney