Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have just begun an online computer repair/cleaner service.

Customer Question
I have just begun...

I have just begun an online computer repair/cleaner service. Are my fees for these services subject to state sales taxes? We don business in US and Canada.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

We provide online , realtime service to help customer with their virus and other related issues consumers and small businesses experience. I have not been charging sales tax. I want to make certain that we do not fail to pay state taxes where applicable.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

These services are provided by a call center I employ. They are in New Delhi, India.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/16/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Great Question. What state are you in?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm in CO. However, we do business all over North America.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What about the First $35. Does that buy me anything? ANYTHING? Just another opportunity to sell me another gimmick?

Hi. What $35? Thank you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney