Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I'm trying to file a tax extension fo my c-corp. I keep

Hi i'm trying to...

Hi i'm trying to file a tax extension fo my c-corp

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I keep getting the code Rule Number: R0000-901-01, meaning business return type filed does not match the business entity type established with the IRS for the business's EIN,

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

That i have my EIN. that's all

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am trying to file via TaxAct. I don't understand what I am doing wrong
3/16/2018
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

-----------------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested simply decline.

Still typing...

okay.. i'm here
typing is fine.

While I cannot tell you why you are getting the code that you are getting in TaxAct, I can tell you another way that you can file an extension online. The charge is $34.95. You can go to the following link.

http://www.taxextension.com/business-online-tax-extension?utm_source=irs.com&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=irs.com_link&utm_content=article

--------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

If interested, let me know what state you're in, you might be able to file an extension for the state online as well.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant