Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My td bank debt card was compromise ,used to open a amazon…

My td bank debt...

My td bank debt card was compromise ,used to open a amazon account.

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Delaware

Accountant's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I reported the fraud to td bank 2/14/2018 .reg-E claim.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, I filed a report with td bank .

3/15/2018
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

Well, if you reported the problem to TD Bank on 2/14/2018, by now you should have a new TD Bank Debit card with a new number. That's all you can do as once they shut off the old number, it's useless to anyone else.

Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Mr.Steven G. With respect to my TD Debit card , I would appreciate a phone call #***-***-**** or at my home#(###) ###-#### Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
Phone call session started

Give me a few minutes.

Here are some useful links:

https://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/fraud/cpu/complaint/

https://banking.delaware.gov/consumer-complaints/

You can also call the Office of the Delaware Bank Commissioner at(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday to file a complaint.

There is no excuse for how you are being treated.

Good luck & if I can be of any further assistance, let me know.

Stephen G.
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert