Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

What in on a 1065 does 1099 income go on. Help with 1065…

What in on a...

What in on a 1065 does 1099 income go on

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Help with 1065

what line number does 1099 misc income go on a 1065
also I see I have Other income on the same 1099 . do I add those two numbers together and add them to 1 line on my 1065
3/15/2018
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

You would list the 1099-MISC on Line 7 (Other Income). Yes, if the income is showing on the same 1099, you can add together and enter on Line 7 of the form 1065.

------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

5 star by me

Thank you, ***** ***** order for me to receive the 5 star credit, you have to manually select the 5 stars by scrolling to the top of the page. Thank you in advance for taking the time to do that.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant