Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

What in on a 1065 does 1099 income go on. Help with 1065…

What in on a...

What in on a 1065 does 1099 income go on

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Help with 1065

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what line number does 1099 misc income go on a 1065
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
also I see I have Other income on the same 1099 . do I add those two numbers together and add them to 1 line on my 1065
3/15/2018
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

You would list the 1099-MISC on Line 7 (Other Income). Yes, if the income is showing on the same 1099, you can add together and enter on Line 7 of the form 1065.

------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
5 star by me

Thank you, ***** ***** order for me to receive the 5 star credit, you have to manually select the 5 stars by scrolling to the top of the page. Thank you in advance for taking the time to do that.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant