Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Need to find out if my accountant filed an extension for…

Customer Question
Hi need to find...

Hi need to find out if my accountant filed an extension for myn2017 corporate tax due March 2017

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

He is sick

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Need to know if he filed an extension for March 15th 2017

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Give me a call at(###) ###-####
Really
3/15/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 3 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

-------------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site. If not interested, simply decline.

Still Typing...

Let me first write that this is a very public forum and not a place where you want your telephone posted. Anyone who comes across this post will see your telephone number. I will ask customer service to delete it after I am done.

Still writing...

As for trying to find out if an extension has been filed, there is not a way to do that. If you are not sure that the extension has been filed, simply file one yourself. It is better to be safe than sorry. You would use the Form 7004 to file the extension.

Link to form 7004:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f7004.pdf

------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

If you want a telephone call, that would be a premium service and will be an additional cost. I can send you an offer for the telephone call. You are under no obligation to accept the offer, however, that would be the only way that we would be able to speak over the phone. Let me know if you would like for me to send you an offer.

This didnt due nothing answers nit happy

There is NO way to find out whether an extension has been filed. Sorry that you are not happy with the truth. I provided you with an option of what you need to do. What you do is your choice.