Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I just found out that S Corp taxes are due today. I would…

Customer Question
I just found out...

I just found out that S Corp taxes are due today. I would like to file as an S Corp and was under the impression that the documents had been filed, but just found out they havent. I already have an LLC. What do I do?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/15/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 1 month ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

-------------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site and not the experts. If you are not interested, simply decline.

Still typing...

You cannot file as an S-corp until your election to become an S-corp has officially been approved. You will need to file your return as an LLC. If that is a Single member LLC, you will file using the Schedule C, checking the box that you are an LLC. If you are a multi member LLC, then you would file the form 1065, which is due today (Form 1065).

----------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant