Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am told the return will be more than we paid. i am trying…

Customer Question
I am told the...

I am told the return will be more than we paid. i am trying to find my mistake and don't see where I i filled the first entry

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I started this in February but we had sicknees and did not come back until this week. i would like to erase this andstart over

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No--i must have typed wrongly

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/14/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What tax software program are you using?

Taxact

I am not familiar with TaxAct, so I will opt out and another expert can assist you.

Stop all info. I am closing this out. I am not happy with this service.