Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I would like the phone number to the irs to pay my ca state…

Customer Question
Hello, I would like...

Hello, I would like the phone number to the irs to pay my ca state taxes. it is not very simple over the phone with the computer. A real person with my credit card please.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I want to pay my state tax over the phone with my credit card

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/14/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You would not call the IRS to pay your CA STATE taxes. They are separate entities.

To pay your CA state taxes, you can call 800-2PAY-TAX or(###) ###-####and enter jurisdiction code 1555.

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/individuals/faq/ivr/610.shtml

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/online/CCard.shtml

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.