Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I currenty live in Ohio. To file stat I have to know my

Customer Question
I currenty live in...

I currenty live in Ohio. To file Ky stat I have to know my income from 2016. Had my PC cleaned & lost everything. did'nt have printer to print my tax forms so now good oh Ky needs my income to file 2017 taxes can you help

Accountant's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I dont have printer

Accountant's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About 6-7 months ago

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No all I want is my earnings for 2016 thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 4 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will be providing to you in the next thread(s).

-----------------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested, simply decline.

Still typing...

You can actually retrieve a copy of your federal tax return transcript online, via phone, or via mail. Note that the federal transcript does not provide any information to state withholding. However, if you are just needing to know what your earnings were for 2016, the tax return transcript will show that information.

--------------------------

Online:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Via Phone:

(###) ###-####/p>

Via mail using the form 4506-T:

Link to Form 4506-T:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

-------------------------------------

If you need information relating to your state witholdings, you will need to contact the state taxing agency for that information.

--------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.