Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I would to know if I can deducted expenses!home care for my…

Customer Question
I would to know if...
I would to know if I can deducted expenses!home care for my Mom she death 2016 ,but pay not nurses or companies I pay many people take care home her,can I deducted ? how much ?she also had income.she is not my depend
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/14/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 3 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

If your mother was not your dependent only because her income is over the $4000 amount for 2016 then you can still claim the amounts you pay for medical on Schedule A when you itemize on your 2016 return.

If your mother paid for the aide then it should be shown on her final return for 2016.

I dont talk about medical, the insurance pay that talking about home care like company, look her she was in bed and I doesnt work but I pay people come buy groseries etc. and how much amount?

You cannot claim any because you stated she was not your dependent. That would be on the form 2441 but you cannot.

but she can? and what is the amount?

No she cannot either. You already said it was not medical.

ok she death 2016 who supose do taxes me or lawyer everything is in probed?

A personal representative of an estate is an executor, administrator, or anyone who is in charge of the decedent's property. Whoever was named as the representative.

If you were named as executor then you would.

You are most welcome.
A positive 5 star rating is appreciated so I am credited for assisting.

thanks ,we supose make taxes now or when probet finish?

Your mother's final return for 2016 for all income received before she passed away should be completed as soon as possible.

I get my lump sum pension for 3 years and my taxes look big now can I do Irad Sep before April 18 and get credit?

SEP IRA contributions can be made for last year until the tax filing deadline of April 17, 2018.

In closing please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

for 100 thousand how much can do and how much can deduct?

You are asking me to calculate a tax benefit that is not related to your original tax question. When you want to switch the subject of your question you are required to post as a new question., after you rate in a positive way for the tax information already supplied.

not I dont ask you calculate it .I'm asking how is the % can Roll to Irad and his much medium deduction?

I understand but that is totally diffirent from the tax question you posted about your mother 2 days ago.