Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Is this a free service? I do have a tax question... Where is…

Customer Question
Hi, Is this a...

Hi, Is this a free service? I do have a tax question...

Accountant's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Where is the amount listed?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Yes, but where do I see the cost, please

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not a free service, but you pay when you are 100% satisfied.

The price point of this question appears to be $40.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just signed up for a free trial...so is it still $40?

You would pay when you are 100% satisfied.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
then what is the free trial?

You can call Customer Service at 1-***-***-**** and a representative can explain what is involved.

Thank you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney