Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

On my Form CSF 1099-R, Statement of Survivor Annuity Paid,

Customer Question
On my Form CSF...

On my Form CSF 1099-R, Statement of Survivor Annuity Paid, in box 7, Distribution Code, there is 4-Death-Benefit. All I can put in your form is 4-Death.

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is HP and I have Windows 7, I think.

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to use Turbotax 2017.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

On the next page "Tell Us When This Person Was Born" doesn't pertain to my situation, does it?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
3/14/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 5 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Go through and answer all of the interview questions in TurboTax once you have entered the information from the CSF 1099-R.

Code 4 is correct.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb