Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Im e filig and there is a part that says life change and one…

Customer Question
Hi..im e filig and...

Hi..im e filig and there is a part that says life change and one of the things listed is the hurricane i was in

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

It says my erned income for this year must be less than my erned income for last year

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Well the erned income for 2016 was more but 2016 thee wa 2 popleworking and 2017 only one person worked does that matter

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
when they say earned income are they talking about my wages? or EIC
Answered in 6 days by:
3/20/2018
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 4 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?