Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need assistance with a tax form 1040x from 2015 I don't…

Customer Question
Hello Accountant's Assistant: Hi...

Hello

Accountant's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I need assistance with a tax form 1040x from 2015 I don't have the form but took a larger withdrawal that was taxed it is for financial aid

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Applying for FA at my university and they advised me that this amount was reported as income

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I don't have the form but it was actually a larger amount that was taxed when applied for

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 6 days by:
3/20/2018
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 4 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?