Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

The question is regarding a business I purchased from

Customer Question
The question is regarding...

The question is regarding a business I purchased from another individual. Please contact me.

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North Carolina

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Please clarify.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am unsure if the individual filed taxes on the business for 2017 although I purchased it in 2017. Additionally, the individual has done things to sabotage the business since I purchased it.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 6 days by:
3/20/2018
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 1 month ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

You could contact the IRS to see if it has filed. You may want to send a demand letter or retain an attorney if you think they are in breach of your agreement.

Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 month ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS