Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I own a c corporation which is into ecommerce. We receive…

Hi I own a c corporation...
Hi
I own a c corporation which is into ecommerce.
We receive several 1099k forms from different websites with regard to payments received us through them on our behalf.
Do we need to report the 1099k income in a specific form or format to IRS or do we just include the total in our Gross income?
Thanks a ton for a precise answer and a tip is guaranteed.
3/13/2018
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. You do not have to report this on a specific form or format. It just needs to be reported in your gross income. It may be a good idea to marry the form with your records to make sure what is being reported is accurate, but other than that, you have no additional reporting responsibilities. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions for me.

Regards,

Fred

Fred Rook