Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Have a question on 1031 exchange like for like. Rental of…

Customer Question
Have a question on...

Have a question on 1031 exchange like for like

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Rental of propane tanks selling a C corporation tanks have been deliverd on wheels to rent to home owners for propane delivers. Can a1031 exchange be done with the purchase of mobile homes rent them to home owners their on wheels. like for like will this work.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 4 days by:
3/17/2018
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 1 month ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

You could do a like kind exchange of propane tanks:

http://www2.econ.iastate.edu/faculty/harl/ABA_Conf_Section1031Exchanges.pdf

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney