Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Ihave a refnd from irs bt do not to get the same. I do not…

Customer Question
Ihave a refnd from...

Ihave a refnd from irs bt do not to get the same

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I do not known much abot the irs

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

My name is ***** ***** 01241949 and e mail jose chaves 19492GMAIL.COM I LIVE AT50 WASHINGTON ST ,HUDSOM AMS TEL;9785679066

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/13/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 3 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am not sure what your question or issue is. Please let me know what it is that you need to know.

-----------------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not me. If you are not interested, simply decline.