Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am atex prepiaeder i mage a mistake on address how can i…

Customer Question
I am atex prepiaeder...

I am atex prepiaeder i mage a mistake on address how can i change it

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

There was a mistake on the bank acco. and on the address when an how can i fix that

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No thats all orther them the check was sent

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
3/19/2018
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 4 months ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

You can go under info and change your address. If this answers your question, then please accept my answer. If not, then please reply. Thank you.