Tax

Connect one-on-one with a verified tax professional who will answer your question

ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

More related answers
All tax professionals are VERIFIED
I have one full time job and 6 part time work from home
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Corporate Controller
I have one full time job and 6 part time work from home teaching jobs. I have owed taxes and have been paying them for 3 years now. Today, I received 7 "Lock in" letters from the IRS saying I am allow… read more
I am looking to understand how to best fill out a W4 for our
Lev
Lev, Retired
I am looking to understand how to best fill out a W4 for our tax situation. … read more
I claimed exempt on my w4 at work. i realized i need to
emc011075
emc011075, Tax advisor and Enrolled Agent
i claimed exempt on my w4 at work. i realized i need to change it back. i keep turning in revised w4 but no federal tax is being taking out but my check stub says married with 2 dependents. what do i … read more
W-4 Allowances question- I just started a new job and need
Lev
Lev, Retired
W-4 Allowances question- I just started a new job and need to fill out the federal and NY State W-4 forms. I live in NYC, am single, have only one job, and no dependents. I do not believe I qualify fo… read more
I am a over the road company truck driver that claims about
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
Hello. I am a over the road company truck driver that claims about $17700 in per diem (travel expense) per year on my taxes (300 days X $59), and I will usually get back close to that amount as a refu… read more
Lev, Recently just got married and trying to see what are
Lev
Lev, Retired
Hi Lev, Recently just got married and trying to see what are the best options for us to break even for 2015.I also prefer to get the money now as opposed to the end of the year. My current salary is $… read more
Please help me enter the correct information for my and my
Lev
Lev, Retired
Please help me enter the correct information for my and my wife's 2015 W4 and California DE4 based on our projected income and situation. We hope to have as close to zero income tax liability as possi… read more
My wife and I have been getting killed the past few years on
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
My wife and I have been getting killed the past few years on federal taxes. Each year we owe several thousand dollars at the end of the year. We do not own a home. We do not have any kids. We do not h… read more
I earn 110k, and my wife makes 95k. However, my wife started
Lev
Lev, Retired
I earn 110k, and my wife makes 95k. However, my wife started work only on June 6 (she was unemployed from Jan 1 - Jun 6). We got married earlier this year in February. We need to update our W4's, and … read more
We are trying to calculate my wifes W2 versus final paycheck
Wendy Reed
Wendy Reed, Master Tax Advisor Enrolled Agent
We are trying to calculate my wifes W2 versus final paycheck and there are some discrepancies. Final check YTD wages is 40352.51 Box 1 of W2 is 42580.99 We cannot figure out why this is so. Now her to… read more
I am currently claiming M00 on my W4. I would like to change
Wendy Reed
I am currently claiming M00 on my W4. I would like to change it so I get more money thru the week. I will be divorced in 3 days. I make about $60,000. Renting an apartment. Don"t have many write off's… read more
My daughter just got her first job, she is working as a waitress
Merlo
Merlo, Tax Consultant
My daughter just got her first job, she is working as a waitress at a busy hotel. She just got her first paycheck and it was digitally sent to her. She is majoring in math in college and has been fust… read more
I recently started a part time summer job at a daycare at 7.25
Merlo
Merlo, Tax Consultant
I recently started a part time summer job at a daycare at 7.25 an hour (I teach during the school year). I received my first two week paycheck for 48 hours. My check was $162.08. I figured that 348 mi… read more
I have a salary of 55,000 on one job. My wife does not work,
Lev
Lev, Retired
I have a salary of 55,000 on one job. My wife does not work, and I have two children under the age of 4. On my federal W-4, if I claim all that I am supposed to, I would have 9 allowances. Currently o… read more
I contributed 3% to my 401k, signed up for health insurance
Lev
Lev, Retired
I contributed 3% to my 401k, signed up for health insurance and claimed 0 on my w-4 and am being told I have still owe $42 in taxes. I thought contributing to 401k was supposed to help me?… read more
i am living in brooklyn,New york. i earn 30,000 per year. What
Wendy Reed
i am living in brooklyn,New york. i earn 30,000 per year. What will be my tax percentage deduction per pay check… read more
an employees income is 450. Employee started July 01
Lev
Lev, Retired
an employee's income is 450K Employee started July 01 he wants to have deducted the 35% of federal taxes. His income from July-december will be 220 (taxable income) and wants to deduct the entire 35% … read more
Federal witholdings are not being taken from my paycheck.
Lev
Lev, Retired
Federal witholdings are not being taken from my paycheck. Does this mean that I filled out my w-4 form wrong?… read more