Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I started filing my taxes 2 days ago, i got almost all the…

Customer Question
I started filing my...

I started filing my taxes 2 days ago, i got almost all the way through it, an already paid for filing, but when i got to the question for the previous year (2016) i had to find my 2016, I found 2016 AGI information this morning but now i cant seem to get logged back in

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I had a previous account with turbo tax in 2015 but forgot i had one so i started a new on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 4 days by:
3/17/2018
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 4 months ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

Here is some info on how to reset your user name and password;

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901535-forgot-your-turbotax-online-user-id-or-password

Please accept my answer if you think I answered your question. Otherwise, please respond. Thank you.