Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I live in Florida, have a Texas C Corp and need to file by…

I live in Florida...

I live in Florida, have a Texas C Corp and need to file by 2017 C Corp Taxes and a 1099 on my earnings from my C Corp.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I made about 75K in 2017 all paid to my C Corp. I took about $45K of the 75K and I need to provide my 2017 tax returns to rent an apartment. I need something simple to fill out and easy for me to do. Is $169.99 package a good choice for me?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I also got 20K in social security.

3/13/2018
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Great Question. Turbotax Business will do your corporate return - which is usually under that amount. Along with this, you will need software to do your personal 1040.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions. Thank you.

Pretty basic.
Glad to help. Best Regards.
ABC Accounting Group