Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Need to make a change to my 2017 tax return as I forgot to…

Customer Question
Need to make a...

Need to make a change to my 2017 tax return as I forgot to include my construction costs of Pounds Sterling 110,000.00 on my Scottish House at***** Crossford, KY12 8PQ, Scotland, UK

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 Computer

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is a 1 year and 6 months new Windows 10 Computer

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Lets connect my 2017 tax return which requires an ammendment

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/13/2018
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 1 month ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name Eva and I will be happy to help you.

Are you asking about US or UK tax return?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney