Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

California annual franchise tax is due Wednesday or 4/15?

What form do I send...
California annual franchise tax is due Wednesday or 4/15? What form do I send my minimum franchise tax (full IRS 1120 and California 100 are extended) payment with? To what address? A link would be great!
Thank you!
3/13/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The $800 minimum Franchise Tax payment is due April 17, 2018 (April 15 is a Sunday and April 16 is Emancipation Day in Washington, DC).

Mail to:

FRANCHISE TAX BOARD

PO BOX 942857

SACRAMENTO CA###-##-####/p>

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/2018/18_100esins.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Barb, thanks for the instructions. Please send the link for the form
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Barb, is the $800 minimum payment in arrears for 2017 or in advance for 2018?
THANK YOU!!!

It's for 2018

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
arrears or in advance?

Due date is April 17, 2018 for 2018.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll give you 5 stars if you answer the question: arrears or advance

Neither. Current.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
which year does should this payment apply to?

2018.

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent