Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

California annual franchise tax is due Wednesday or 4/15?

What form do I send...
California annual franchise tax is due Wednesday or 4/15? What form do I send my minimum franchise tax (full IRS 1120 and California 100 are extended) payment with? To what address? A link would be great!
Thank you!
3/13/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The $800 minimum Franchise Tax payment is due April 17, 2018 (April 15 is a Sunday and April 16 is Emancipation Day in Washington, DC).

Mail to:

FRANCHISE TAX BOARD

PO BOX 942857

SACRAMENTO CA###-##-####/p>

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/2018/18_100esins.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barb, thanks for the instructions. Please send the link for the form
Barb, is the $800 minimum payment in arrears for 2017 or in advance for 2018?
THANK YOU!!!

It's for 2018

arrears or in advance?

Due date is April 17, 2018 for 2018.

I'll give you 5 stars if you answer the question: arrears or advance

Neither. Current.

which year does should this payment apply to?

2018.

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent