Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I received a K-1 with income stated on it from business in…

Customer Question
I received a K-1...

I received a K-1 with income stated on it from business in the state of Ohio and was also given an IT 4708P and the lawyer said I would need to pay that. Doing my taxes it has asked me how much my Oh credit was (tax paid on my behalf) I don't think I should enter anything there as I am paying the tax myself. So do I state that the LLC listed on the K-1 is a pass through entity?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I am a resident of Michigan

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/13/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If no tax was paid on your behalf, you would not enter anything.

The LLC issuing the K-1 is a pass through entity.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb