Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

What is a K-1 form?

Customer Question
What is a K-1 form?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert replied 1 month ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

A K-1 form is used by an S-Corp or a Partnership to report a stockholder's (Form 1120-S) or Partner's (Form 1065) share of the S-Corp's or Partnership's share of income or loss and other deductions or tax attributes that are passed through to the owners' or partner's share of an S-Corp's or Partnership's income or loss or other tax attributes.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Stephen G.
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert