Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a few question related to M-2 schedule for my S-Corp…

I have a few...

I have a few question related to M-2 schedule for my S-Corp 1120S form

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

On SCHM-2 should line 8 balance at end of tax year equal my retained earnings on SCHL also, if I have losses why would my Retained earnings go up, because I have cash balance in my bank I know it is two separate question

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Actually, I would like to walkthough SCHL and SCHLM-1&2, I also have question related to CA adjustments? Thanks
3/12/2018
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hi. I'm PDtax. I'll assist.I'll take your call, but it's not showing up on my tablet.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is my first time using Just Answer, not sure how to address the call issue.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok, I think I figured it out, just to make sure, I want to walkthrough Schedule L, M1 & M2,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Once you confirm, I will more forward with the call. Thanks

Sorry, your phone call offer did not come through. I may be able to make the offer on my end. Let me try. I have time right now to assist before getting back to other work.

PDtax

Thanks. I'm going to open a tax return on our office software with CA partnership, as a reference point.

Bear with me, then I will post my cell number privately for the call.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not partnership s Corp

easier still. thanks.

Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I didn't get your email correctly, please type it in for me.

call completed, customer happy with outcome.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks
PDtax
PDtax