Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a few question related to M-2 schedule for my S-Corp…

I have a few...

I have a few question related to M-2 schedule for my S-Corp 1120S form

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

On SCHM-2 should line 8 balance at end of tax year equal my retained earnings on SCHL also, if I have losses why would my Retained earnings go up, because I have cash balance in my bank I know it is two separate question

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Actually, I would like to walkthough SCHL and SCHLM-1&2, I also have question related to CA adjustments? Thanks
3/12/2018
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hi. I'm PDtax. I'll assist.I'll take your call, but it's not showing up on my tablet.
It is my first time using Just Answer, not sure how to address the call issue.
Ok, I think I figured it out, just to make sure, I want to walkthrough Schedule L, M1 & M2,
Once you confirm, I will more forward with the call. Thanks

Sorry, your phone call offer did not come through. I may be able to make the offer on my end. Let me try. I have time right now to assist before getting back to other work.

PDtax

Thanks. I'm going to open a tax return on our office software with CA partnership, as a reference point.

Bear with me, then I will post my cell number privately for the call.

Not partnership s Corp

easier still. thanks.

Phone call session started
I didn't get your email correctly, please type it in for me.

call completed, customer happy with outcome.

Thanks