Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

MY SS. is ************. In my 2016 return on Form IT-201,

Customer Question
MY SS. is ************...

MY SS. is ************. In my 2016 return on Form IT-201, line 79, I asked that $1300. of my 2016 refund be applied to my 2017 estimated tax. Could you please tell me if any of my 2016 refund was applied to my 2017 tax?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

My SS is ***********. I gave it incorrectly.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: Gerald, Esq, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

My SS is ***********.

Hello:

We are not affiliated with the IRS. BUT you can get this information directly from the IRS by accessing your individual account page.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

If you sign up you can access the tax transcripts for last year and your tax account for this year.

I can not look up your tax records for you it must be done by you yourself. If you can not access your record contact the IRS here:

https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-your-local-irs-office

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney