Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need someone to help me do some tax planning. I have

I need someone to...

I need someone to help me do some tax planning. I have several questions and would need someone to help me with a variety of things. It would need to be more of a conversation. Do you have a service that would be able to help me with this?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I have used this service but I have several questions. Can I pay more so I can have a conversation with someone?

3/12/2018
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

I will help you.

But as starting post - can you post your questions

- so we will determine what specifically you need, what additional information is required, etc

Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Phone call session started
I registered my company as an LLC but I'm the sole proprietor and all my income is reported on the schedule C. I made 550k NI last year, I have 4 1099 contractors, and I'm considering making two of them w-2 employees. I paid a lot in taxes last year and I just want to see there are other ways to structure my business to reduce my tax liablity.
Do you know what time you'll be calling?

Here is a form you want to use for keeping information about foreign contractors

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf