Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I get a copy of my 2017 indiana state return that I…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a copy of my 2017 indiana state return that I filed with you?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am in Indiana and they need to know the amount of my refund. The problem is the return is in New York

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

That should be all just tell me how I can download my returns

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 4 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. What tax software did you use to prepare your return, and what version (desktop or online version)?

turbo tax premier and desktop version. just give me the link so I can download the returns
I dont need the 7 days trial and dont charge me for anything. I purchased and used turbo tax and am entitled to an answer
to a simple question
dont call me and dont charge me just give me the link how to download

First, let me mention that telephone or other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not me.

Secondly, as I don't like the vibe here, I am going to opt out and release the question back into the question queue so that someone else can assist you.

Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Different expert here - my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you since the first expert opted out.

Please know that Just Answer is NOT associated with TurboTax.

If you used the desktop version, access your return through the TurboTax program on your computer.

Switch to Forms mode (top right of your screen).

You will see a list of all of your tax forms.

You can print the forms by clicking print.

Please let me know if you are successful.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb