Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I had sale earlier about a common law and marriage ....

Customer Question
Would you be able to...
I had sale earlier about a common law and marriage .... Would you be able to do the divorce for us?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: Gerald, Esq, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Hello:

I am sorry that I can not help you directly. I am retired and do not take clients. Also the rules of the website prohibit me from providing direct legal assistance because it is an educational site.

Good luck.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oh ok...thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for all the information

Check with your county Bar associaition, there are many lo cost/no cost clinics that can help you. See for example:

http://www.trla.org/pai/pro-se-divorce-clinics

https://www.sll.texas.gov/self-help/where-to-go-for-help/legal-clinics/

https://law.tamu.edu/current-students/experiential-education/clinics/family-law-benefits-clinic

Or Google "Texas divorce clinics"

Good luck.

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney