Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Looking for a checklist in preparing tax for tax preparers.

Customer Question
Looking for a checklist...

Looking for a checklist in preparing tax for tax preparers

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

In reviewing the tax return done by other tax preparers I want to make sure they look at certain items, i.e. tax credits, HOH qualifications, Signed engagement letter.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Thats why I want to see if there is a checklist out there so that I can see what the industry uses.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 month ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name’s Lane …

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, to clients on three continents, since 1986.

I’m reading your question now.

Bear with me a moment while I type up my response.

….

Then if you have further questions we can go from there.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney