Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Taxes Are car ease payments subject to a max deduction of…

Customer Question
Taxes Are car ease payments subject...
Taxes
Are car ease payments subject to a max deduction of 3,360 like car depreciation or do you just add back the lease inclusion from lease inclusion tables
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 5 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name’s Lane.

...

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.

Bear with me just a moment.

I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply.

...

I'll post that in just a few moments. Then, let me know if you have further questions on this.