Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

DAUGHTER COMPUTER BUT MY SON ASKED TO ASK TAX ACT WHY DID MY…

Customer Question
THIS IS MY...

THIS IS MY DAUGHTER COMPUTER BUT MY SON ASKED TO ASK TAX ACT WHY DID MY FEDERAL TAX FORM WAS NOT SENT TO IRS

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

DONT WINDOWS?

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I NEED TO ASK WHY TAXACT DID NOT FILE MY SONS FEDERAL TAX

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please know that you are NOT communicating with Tax Act.

Was your son's tax return rejected by the IRS? If so, what was the reason?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THE IRS SAID THEY DID NOT RECEIVE TAX FORM FOR FEDERAL

Did your son submit the return electronically?

He should go back into his account to make sure it was sent.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HOW CAN I GET BACK INTO MY SON'S TAX FORMS

You will have to know his log in information.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OKAY I HAVE THAT

Then you should be able to find out if the return was ever sent to the IRS or not.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
iam going to get inside while i still have you online

Okay.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
having trouble how do i get his information I HAVE HIS USER AND PASSWORD NOW WHERE DO I PUT THEM
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it wont go through

You will have to confirm with your son that he used Tax Act and verify his log in information.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
he gave me all this information what is wrong

You will have to verify with him.

Are you sure he used Tax Act? Maybe he used a different software such as TurboTax.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney